|Category:||Rough Terrain Cranes|
|Machine Name:||2017 Tadano GR-1000XL-2|
|Description:||2017 TADANO GR1000XL
• Five section full power partially synchronized boom 39.4'-154.2'
• 33.2' or 58.1' bi fold lattice jib with 3.5 degree 25 degree or 45 degree pinned offsets and self-storing pins.
• Auxiliary lifting sheave (single top) stow able
• Variable speed main hoist with grooved drum, cable follower and 820' of 3/4' cable.
• Variable speed auxiliary hoist with grooved drum, cable follower and 456' of ¾” cable
• Drum rotation indicator (audible, visible and thumper type) main and auxiliary hoist.
• 2-speed hoist
• Anti-two block device (overwind cutout)
• Boom angle indicator
• Tadano electronic load moment indicator system (AML-C)
• Outrigger extension length detector
• Electronic crane monitoring system
• Tadano twin swing system and 360 degree positive swing lock
• Self-centering finger control levers with pilot control
• Control pedals for boom elevation and boom telescoping
• 3 way adjustable cloth seat with armrests high back and seat belt